If your Garden loses power, don't worry! Plants are more resilient than we think, and they will not immediately die. Please follow the below information in the case of power loss.
The power is out at my house:
- If the power at your house is out due to a storm, breaker issue, etc., be sure to keep your plants hydrated while waiting for power to return.
- Directly fill your water trays as needed. (Note: Be careful not to let your reservoir overfill. You may need to drain your reservoirs periodically.)
- Once the power has returned, check to make sure that all electronics are operating as expected.
My Garden lost power:
- If you believe the Garden itself has lost power, check the indicator light on the power supply to see if it is lit.
- If the the light is on, but the Garden still is not functioning properly, unplug the Garden from it's power source and check your control board for any signs of moisture. If your control board is wet (or got wet at some point to your knowledge), please let us know when reaching out to Customer Support.
- If the idicator light is not on, please reach out to Customer Support to let us know.
- Check for what type of pump your Garden has. It will either say DC30 or DC40 on the label. Please let us know when reaching out.
My Garden has power but the pump isn't running - Please check the following articles for pump-specific information:
My Garden has power but won't connect to the internet - Please check the following articles for connection-specific information: